I bought my AIDS a little over 2 years ago.With about 5or 6 ajustments ,the last one cost $125.00.

They still don't work good. I thought that you get what you pay for. That is not the case here. I went to miracle ear first and was told the price of their aids were $1700.

I thought that by spending more money I would get better hearing aids. That is not the case. Your hearing-AIDS cost me $5000 and I am one dissatisfied customer.

I really don't know who to trust Anymore.It's seems that all the companies that sell hearing aids are in it for the money only not to help the person hear better .

Review about: 1219A1Ut.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Phonak Hearing Aids
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not adjusted correctly or just bad AIDS / $5000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Phonak?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Miracle Ear like buying a used car - buyer beware. Miracle Ear "Firstly, their hearing is exactly the same as other firms I talked to. they all sell the same thing. I am in Worcester, MA. The office here..." Read more How I Learned to Work With My Audibel Hearing Aids Audibel "I have been wearing top-of-the-line Audibel hearing aids for over five years, and have upgraded once during that time. I have gone from total unawareness that I had a hearing..." Read more Eyebuydirect - Glasses broke Eyebuydirect "As i was sitting at my table, i went to take my glasses off to shower and as i proceeded to take them off the left side just snapped off...." Read more Eyebuydirect - Very disappointed Eyebuydirect "This happened to me recently. It just broke within two weeks and they charged me shipping. Then I got the new ones. They were the same pair. I was wiping..." Read more Lumber Liquidators - Morning Star Strand Bamboo splitting and cupping Lumber Liquidators "Purchased Morning Star solid wood Bamboo flooring for a house in Lake Arrowhead, Ca. It was installed in January 2016. Livingroom, two bedrooms, halls and family room. Now, in June,..." Read more Fidelity National Home Warranty - Emergencies don't exist with Fidelity.. They admitted to shortage of Technicians in Sacramento Fidelity National Home Warranty "VERY DISHONEST COMPANY. I had an emergency at my property because the first technician knew the drainage pipe was clogged on HVAC unit on a initial service call that he..." Read more Greystar - Unorganized and unjust credit reporting Greystar "I moved out of Jefferson Lakeside Apartments 5/31/2013. I turned in my 90 day notice, manager at that time emailed me back to confirm. In 07/2014 I was attempting to..." Read more Planters - Failed Package Planters "I am a packaging engineer and purchased the " Nut & Chocolate Trail mix" in Kansas City airport. I passed by a different product because I wanted a zipper bag..." Read more