I bought my AIDS a little over 2 years ago.With about 5or 6 ajustments ,the last one cost $125.00.

They still don't work good. I thought that you get what you pay for. That is not the case here. I went to miracle ear first and was told the price of their aids were $1700.

I thought that by spending more money I would get better hearing aids. That is not the case. Your hearing-AIDS cost me $5000 and I am one dissatisfied customer.

I really don't know who to trust Anymore.It's seems that all the companies that sell hearing aids are in it for the money only not to help the person hear better .

This reviewer shared experience about "not adjusted correctly or just bad aids " and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $5000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Phonak. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Miracle Ear that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Phonak.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Eye and Ear Care category for more informed decision or compare Phonak to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Phonak?

Comments