Love my Phonaks.They have been in the shower at least a dozen times and even in the pool accidentally 4 tines.

Once on the bottom of the pool for 20 minutes Utes .

Dried it off with a hair dryer and it kept on working .

Best ever and I am due for new ones from the VA.Hope my new ones are as good and sturdy

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Phonak and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Miracle Ear that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Phonak.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Eye and Ear Care category for more informed decision or compare Phonak to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Phonak?

Comments

Aurora, Ohio, United States #1195533

After 4 years I recently received new Phonak BTE HA.I have an appointment because the new HA are terrible.

Similar to my old ones but after using the new ones for 2 months my wife suggested I use my old ones. The old one's are 100% better.

It's all about clarity.Also, when batteries are about done, tone is not usually there.