I purchased the Phonax Cros. almost 3 years ago.

I had nothing but trouble hearing with them since. They were return for repair and they still didn’t work. They even sent a factory rep. to try and adjust them.

Still never worked. I got so aggravated I put them in a drawer for about 6 to 8 months. After some pressure from friends I took them back to the Doctor who sold them to me. She said they were still under warranty and sent them back to be repaired.

When they came back I was informed only the one side was under warranty, the other side I would have to pay for the repair. Needless to say I was not happy. How could they warrant one side but not the other? The aides are no good without both side working.

No volume control.

I will not ever purchase another aid from this outfit again.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of phonak hearing aids from Phonak. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $3400 and wants Phonak to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was does not work and any part of the hearing aids. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Miracle Ear. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Phonak for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments